Saturday, November 1, 2014

Heaven's Got A Plan For You

My father said,
"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!
-Swedish House Mafia 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9BtTrZdft8

This song, and mainly this chorus has encouraged me many times when I have felt confused or lost. Even though it is a secular song, it has encouraged me knowing that God has a plan and that I do not need to worry. He carries everything in the palm of His hand and He encourages us to cast our worries onto Him.
I think this gives a positive image that can also be a hidden to an extent. I don't think it's something that many people would pick up on unless they have already had a relationship with the Father. But having this message in there is a good way for some people to hear a positive truth.
I think with this song, I would share a bit of my testimony, and share some scripture about how we are to cast our worries onto Him. I would share about how our God is involved in our lives and isn't distant like we learned about in God Human and Creation class. That He wants to have a relationship with us and that He cares about what happens in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment